It's already mid January, how's your first 2015 ?
Hopefully you're doing good :)
Well actually i miss a lot of posts. My travelling post in Bali may be i'll post it soon.
And i miss my journal, my stories, especially in late 2014. I was trapped with boredom.
I was trapped with my personal issues.
And later on, i will tell you guys what actually happened. Happiness and sadness became one.
Life must go on.
And now i know i'm happy and grateful for what i have today.
Anyway, this is my first outfit post again.
If you follow my blog, my style a bit change.
Now i'm influenced by streetwear clothing. I love everything about sporty stuffs. Simple, edgy, and monochrome things. Even though i love those stuffs, but sometime i still play girly with colors and florals patterns. I can't even forget how i love floral patterns.
In this post i wore all black outfits which i got from a local brand called Black Book Jakarta.
I love the cutting of this shirt, simple but you still can rock the shirt either with black leggings or just go with it. I mix it up with my fave pairs of Roshe Run.
photography : Martin Natadipraja
And i don't forget to share you guys my fave playlist recently :
1. Satin Jackets - Holywood
2. Satin Jacket ft. KLP - For Days
3. Crayon ft. KLP - Give You Up (Darius Remix)
4. Darius & Crayon - Alicia
5. Dream Koala - Hipster Girl
6. John Newman - Love Me Again (Ejeca Remix)
7. The Magician ft. Years & Years - Sunlight
8. The Voyagers ft. Haris - A Lot Like Love (Oliver Heldens Remix)
9. Zimmer ft. KLP - Sensify Me
10. Brooke Fraser - Kings & Queens (Zimmer Remix)
For more songs you can check my soundcloud : HERE
Well guys, see you again on my next post !